Beautifully Proportioned European House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Two large gables each with a bay window, flank the entry porch of this European house plan.
- Inside, the two-story entry foyer makes an impressive statement.
- Large, formal rooms flank the foyer, with a wet bar near the living room to aide in entertaining.
- The informal area at the back of the house also has a two-story ceiling in the family room.
- Upstairs, each of bedroomns has a walk-in closet (two for the master) and there's even a walk-in linen closet.
- Across from bedroom 2, there's a built-in desk tucked into a dormer window.
- Finish the bonus room to add an extra 527 square feet for a fourth bedroom or media room or man cave.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,327 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 527 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"