Beautifully Trimmed Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- A large wrap around porch and a siding exterior offer a farmhouse appeal to this 4 bedroom two-story home.
- The spacious great room features a gas fireplace, windows to the rear yard and access to the side porch.
- A grand opening to the dining area and the kitchen combine to create a large, open space while the 8’ island with seating becomes a favorite gathering space for family and friends.
- A sliding glass door leads to a covered rear porch.
- Additional features such as a walk-in pantry, mud room, half bath, laundry room, and side porch access combine to create order and convenience.
- A private study provides a quiet retreat for the homeowner.
- An elegantly styled staircase leads to a second floor where the master bedroom suite features a raised ceiling and master bath with double bowl vanity, shower and large walk-in closet.
- A balcony overlooks the staircase and three additional bedrooms complete this family friendly home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,446 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,249 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,249 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 51' 7"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss