Big, Wrap-Around Verandah
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A big wrap-around verandah is the first thing you notice about this Traditional house plan.
- The second thing you notice is the lovely hip roofline.
- Family and friends can lounge in the huge front-to-back living room with fireplace or in the cozy family room that has sliding glass doors to the back patio.
- There's even a sewing room near the kitchen, with a door to the porch.
- Use the study as a guest room since it has a closet and nearby bathroom.
- The master suite and family bedrooms are upstairs with a big walk-in closet and private bathroom for the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,463 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 981 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12