Board and Batten 4-Bed Modern Farmhouse with Expansion Possibilities
4 - 7
About This Plan
- This 4-bed modern farmhouse plan gives you a split bedroom layout and expansion over the garage and to an optional finished lower level. The exterior combines board and batten, brick, and metal accents to give this home fantastic curb appeal.
- Step in off the covered front porch and you're greeted with an open floor plan. Just to the left of the entry is a large formal dining room.
- The great room is warmed by a fireplace and has access to the rear covered porch through a large sliding door. The kitchen includes a large island and a large walk-in pantry.
- On the left side of the home is where you'll find the master suite. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities and a large walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. Three additional bedrooms can be found on the right side of the home. Each bedroom has its own walk-in closet and they share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- A bonus room above the garage adds 414 sq ft and can be used as an additional bedroom or office.
- An optional finished basement adds 1195 sq ft to the home and includes wonderful features like a Rec room, an additional family room, 2 additional bedrooms and a craft room that is accessed through murphy doors.
Optional Lower Level +$250
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,337 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 414 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12