Board and Batten Farmhouse with Dining Room with Front and Rear Porch Access
About This Plan
- The ribbed metal roof mimics the board and batten on the exterior of this stunning Farmhouse, complete with a friendly wraparound porch that welcomes you home.
- Double doors open to find a great room with a fireplace and an oversized opening to the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen hosts an island with a level eating bar, mini-fridge and utility sink in the pantry, and a dining room with front and rear porch access.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the first floor and joined by a 5-fixture bathroom with a custom shower and walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms are sprinkled throughout the plan, including two that share a loft and compartmentalized bath upstairs.
- Access the double garage from the rear and drop off bags, shoes, and outerwear at the built-in lockers before entering the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,628 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,878 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 720 sq. ft.
- Storage: 65 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 576 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 114 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 2"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 On 12; 3 On 12; 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick