Bold Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- A bold two-story entry porch and U-shaped floor plan make this Mediterranean house plan unique.
- Interesting windows shapes include a round window, transoms and a circle-top window in the study.
- Custom features inside abound with exciting ceiling treatments, a wet bar and a gorgeous curved staircase.
- The study not only has a vaulted ceiling, it has double doors on each end so you can get fresh air from either or both sides.
- Clearly opulent, the master suite was meant to impress homeowners with its tray ceiling, romantic fireplace and a bed wall framed by columns.
- The tub in the master bathroom also has interior columns, with lots of space to move around.
- A built-in chest of drawers sits in the middle of the enormous walk-in closet that opens directly into the laundry room.
- The second floor is just as grand with both bedrooms 3 and 4 having juliette balconies, walk-in closets and attached bathrooms.
- The huge media room will be your family's favorite place to hang out, yet there is also a game room on this level.
- An open rail lets you look down into the family room below on one side and into the foyer on the other side by the stairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,074 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"