Bonus Room Over Garage
About This Plan
- Need an extra bedroom? How about a kid's playroom or home office? Plenty of space for any use in the large step-down bonus room over the garage of this stylish counrty home plan.
- A covered front porch provides a place to sit and relax at the end of the day.
- The two-story foyer opens to a living/dining room combination with a private den across the way.
- Coffered ceiling grace the family room with its warming fireplace.
- Both the kitchen and nook are open to the family room which makes for a great traffic flow.
- Angled stairs lead up to the second floor where you find the whole left side of the home devoted to the master suite.
- Two large bedrooms share a hall bath.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,316 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,694 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss