Bonus Space for Expansion
About This Plan
- This wonderful traditional home plan has many features packed into only 2,000 square feet.
- The large foyer, open dining room, great room, kitchen and breakfast create the 'wow' feeling that we all deserve when you walk in the door.
- The great room offers a raised ceiling, gas fireplace and large windows open to the rear for those great views.
- An oversized kitchen is open to the living room creating an inviting place to cook and entertain, lots of cabinet space, and a raised eating bar.
- The dining room has a tray ceiling along with large windows looking toward the front.
- Conveniently located, the utility room is over-sized and includes a sink and freezer space.
- The master suite is full of suprises with large walk-in closet, separate sinks, large jet tub, seperate shower and an enclosed toilet room.
- Bonus space above the garage could serve as a fourth bedroom or a playroom for the kids.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version with a front-entry garage, see house plan 11743HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Storage: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 141 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 143 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 377 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 10"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick