Breathtaking Two-Story Farmhouse with Detached 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This breathtaking, 4-bedroom farmhouse exudes country charm, yet boasts a modern twist with the metal roof and contrasting white siding against dark window sashes. A wrap-around front porch completes the design.
- Double doors usher guests into a spacious foyer with an intimate dining room to the right. Walls disappear as you move into the open, shared living space consisting of the great room, breakfast nook, and kitchen.
- The two-story great room lends a feeling of grandeur, while exposed beams boast farmhouse character.
- French doors flanked by large windows overlook the back, grilling porch and let in ample natural light. An oversized island provides seating for casual meals and a butler's pantry connects the kitchen with the formal dining room.
- A breezeway connects the 3-car garage with the mudroom and neighboring powder bath. Built-in benches and a drop zone help remain organized upon entering.
- The fully-appointed master suite is privately situated in the left wing of the home, featuring a vaulted ceiling and private covered porch. The spa-like ensuite includes a double-headed shower enclosure, freestanding tub, and two vanities bordering the sizable walk-in closet. A pocket door leads to the attached laundry room for ease of use.
- Upstairs, discover three secondary bedrooms: one with its own bathroom, and two that share a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,301 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 754 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 121' 6"
- Depth: 65' 7"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1140 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick