Brick and Stone Accents
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Whether you are looking at this one-story house plan with bonus room or the version with a front-entry garage, you'll be attracted to the stone-accented covered entryway and steep rooflines.
- French doors off the covered entryway lead you to the gallery where you'll have views straight through the living room and beyond to your rear covered patio through a wall of glass.
- Step through the butker's pantry to your angled kitchen (with an additional pantry), breakfast area and family room with cathedral ceilings. Windows abound making this wing full of light. A second covered patio offers outdoor dining options or simply another place to relax.
- The master suite has cathedral ceilings and the master bath with 11' ceilings is marked by the massive walk-in closet.
- Three family bedrooms, a convenient utility room and an optional bonus room above the three-car garage complete this house plan.
- Related Plan: Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 48164FM.