Brick and Stone Accents
About This Plan
- Whether you are looking at this one-story house plan or the version with a side-entry garage and bonus room, you'll be attracted to the stone-accented covered entryway and steep rooflines.
- French doors off the covered entryway lead you to the gallery where you'll have views straight through the living room and beyond to your rear covered patio through a wall of glass.
- Step through the butker's pantry to your angled kitchen (with an additional pantry), breakfast area and family room with cathedral ceilings. Windows abound making this wing full of light. A second covered patio offers outdoor dining options or simply another place to relax.
- The master suite has cathedral ceilings and the master bath with 11' ceilings is marked by the massive walk-in closet.
- Three family bedrooms, a convenient utility room and an optional bonus room above the three-car garage complete this house plan.
- Related Plan: Need a side-entry garage? See house plan 48056FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 71' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick