Brick and Stone House Plan with Bayed Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A warm and inviting exterior welcomes you to this charming home plan. A classic blend of painted brick and multiple sidings will allow the design to be built in any location.
- The front porch welcomes all who enter while the rear porch expands living space and provides access to the out of doors.
- The main level is open and airy with all of the necessary space for a busy, growing family. The family room with a beamed ceiling is the anchor space for all activities. A bayed window in the office - which could be used as a fourth bedroom - gives the room great natural light.
- The upper level features three additional bedrooms and a multi-function bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,884 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,247 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 637 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 235 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 55' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick