Brick and Stone with Vaulted Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This attractive house plan integrates desirable features into a mid-sized ranch. The brick and stone exterior is accented with a "Palladian" window, multi-level trim and an inviting front porch.
- A flexible office/living/4th bedroom, an exquisite master suite, a 3-car garage with extra storage space, and a large screened porch are sure to make this 2,000 square foot home plan irresistible.
- The exceptional master suite, with direct access to the deck, a sitting area, full-featured bath, and spacious walk-in closets, create a true "Master's Retreat."
- A bay window brightens the casual dining room and kitchen. Vaulted or trayed ceilings adorn the living, family room, master suite and cozy coffee corner. Other rooms have 9' ceilings.
- The upper level bonus room features approx. 495 sq. ft. of functional living space with 5 ft. knee walls rising up to an 8 ft. ceiling. The secondary bedroom suites, each measuring approx. 13' x 11', have walk-in closets and private baths.
- A breezy screened porch, measuring 16'x13'8, features a vaulted ceiling with a ceiling fan.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see these house plans - 20062GA, 20063GA, 20067GA and 20066GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 495 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick