Brick and Stone with Vaulted Porch
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This attractive house plan integrates desirable features into a mid-sized ranch. The brick and stone exterior is accented with a "Palladian" window, multi-level trim and an inviting front porch.
- A flexible office/living/4th bedroom, an exquisite master suite, a 3-car garage with extra storage space, and a large screened porch are sure to make this 2,000 square foot home plan irresistible.
- The exceptional master suite, with direct access to the deck, a sitting area, full-featured bath, and spacious walk-in closets, create a true "Master's Retreat."
- A bay window brightens the casual dining room and kitchen. Vaulted or trayed ceilings adorn the living, family room, master suite and cozy coffee corner. Other rooms have 9' ceilings.
- The upper level bonus room features approx. 495 sq. ft. of functional living space with 5 ft. knee walls rising up to an 8 ft. ceiling. The secondary bedroom suites, each measuring approx. 13' x 11', have walk-in closets and private baths.
- A breezy screened porch, measuring 16'x13'8, features a vaulted ceiling with a ceiling fan.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see these house plans - 20062GA, 20063GA, 20067GA and 20066GA.