Brick-clad Georgian Home Plan with Grilling Porch and 4-Car Garage
About This Plan
- With over 10,000 square feet of living space, this brick-clad Georgian home plan delivers oversized gathering spaces, a deluxe master suite with a safe room, and a motor court with access to 4 garage bays.
- The grand foyer features tall ceilings, a curved staircase, and is framed by a library and formal dining room. Two fireplaces warm the adjacent living and hearth rooms and french doors open to a large porch with a summer kitchen.
- Easily move around the island kitchen which includes an eating bar, 6-burner range, walk-in pantry, and a nearby wine room.
- The master suite serves as a true oasis for the homeowner with its deluxe ensuite and large wardrobe. Two additional bedrooms can be found on the main level, as well as a dog room for your furry family members.
- Three bedroom suites are located upstairs, along with a spa room, home gym, theater, and a game room that opens to an upper veranda.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 10,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,309 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 4,450 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,927 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 159' 3"
- Depth: 99' 10"
- Max ridge height: 50' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2183 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick