Brick-clad Transitional House Plan with Game Room and Gym
About This Plan
- The stunning exterior of this Transitional house plan presents a brick facade with an arched entryway welcoming family and friends.
- Exposed beams line the ceiling of the great room and an oversized opening into the kitchen creates a seamless flow between the spaces. The rear wall of the adjoining dining room retracts to expand the living space onto the lanai with motorized screens for added comfort.
- A scullery helps when entertaining and a mudroom near the kitchen welcomes family when entering from the garage.
- The owner's suite is conveniently located on the main level, next to the laundry room that is accessible from the owner's closet.
- Upstairs, four bedroom suites and a home gym surround a generous game room; two of the bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- DELIVERY NOTE: Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,300 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,050 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 346 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 62 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1030 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"