Brick Ranch House Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Wood shakes accent the brick exterior of this one level Ranch house plan that offers a finished lower level.
- The enormous 8' deep covered porch wraps around almost the entire first floor.
- Vaulted ceilings rise up in both the dining area and living room with a wood stove between the two rooms.
- The well-designed kitchen comes with a walk-in pantry and eating island that seats four people.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor, including the master suite, with two more on the fully finished lower level.
- A second wood stove warms the rec room and there's a large wet bar near the walk-in wine cellar.
- Work out at home in your own weight room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,016 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1008 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 11" Garage 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch