Bright and Airy Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Although this Hill Country house plan looks like a ranch home from the front, there's a big and beautiful second floor with a game room and spacious outdoor balcony.
- Transom windows send light streaming into the home brightening the front and back.
- With only one column between the foyer, dining room and living room, the views flow in all directions.
- The informal family area is also open concept so you can enjoy the family room corner fireplace from the kitchen sink.
- A first floor master suite welcomes homeowners with a cozy fireplace and super large walk-in clothes closet.
- There are two bedrooms downstairs and two upstairs - each with a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,284 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,134 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 928 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"