Bright and Airy Prairie Style House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Lots of windows and sliding glass doors send light steaming into this Prairie style house plan.
- The open layout is perfect for entertaining with sightlines from room to room.
- A wet bar near the dining room serves the whole main living area.
- Check out what's going on in the back yard from the corner windows at the kitchen sink.
- And you have an island and walk-in pantry for extra storage.
- Escape to the quiet den in back or to the first floor master suite with sliders out to a private patio.
- There is also a side porch and a front porch.
- Upstairs, the loft looks down into the great room below.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom.
- Double doors open to a giant bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,837 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 5"
- Depth: 57' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 671 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available