Bring the Outdoors In
About This Plan
- The specialty of this house plan is the view! Windows across the entire back of the house bring the outdoors into almost every room of the house.
- The foyer opens into the impressive vaulted family room with all its windows, a fireplace and built-in bookshelves.
- Entertaining is a natural here with the open kitchen - don't miss the fireplace in the screen porch or all the additional space on the terrace level.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling and a 5-fixture bath. There's loads of room in the walk-in closet.
- Enjoy the views from your large rear deck.
- The 2-car garage is attached by a breezeway and can be angled to suit site conditions or your own personal tastes.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 29843RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,924 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,156 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,768 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 34' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"