Mountain Escape with Views
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Designed with views in mind, this house plan delivers with a combination of a spacious rear deck, screened porch as well as a master and airy breakfast room.
- The kitchen has an island, and is open to the breakfast room and vaulted great room. The master bedroom, great room and breakfast all have a generous amount of windows allowing lots of light and shows off great mountain, lake or golf views.
- The main level has a master suite on the main level opposite the kitchen. Separate vanities, a water closet, a garden tub and independent shower all encompass the master bath.
- On the other end of the house you will find a guest room which adjoins a full bath.
- The optional finished terrace level is bright and allows plenty of room for storage, an office, 2 additional bedrooms - each with access to their own bath - and a rec room. If finished, this adds 1,412 square feet of living space to the home giving you a total of 3,240 square feet of livable space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 29805RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,412 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 8"
- Depth: 46' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick