Budget Friendly 4 Bed Country Farmhouse Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 4 bed farmhouse - the third in a series - was created in response to requests for a smaller version to house plans 4122WM (2,252 square feet) and 52269WM (2,796 square feet). The smallest in the series, it retains the curb appeal of the larger ones while delivering the same country farmhouse flair.
- A covered porch runs along the front of the home and wraps around the study and Bed 4. Another covered porch in back in back is visible from the foyer.
- The living room is open to the kitchen and the dining room and has ceilings that slope from 9' to 12'. The fireplace is gas/ventless.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating. A large pantry is located just off the garage entry making grocery unloading a breeze. The laundry room is also located here.
- The main floor master suite includes a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath.
- Off the large foyer are a formal dining room and a bedroom.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms with walk-in closets share a bath. There is also 190 square feet of bonus expansion and separate attic storage.