Country Home Plan With Marvelous Porches
About This Plan
- This traditional country home plan is bedecked with a covered wrap-around front porch which is 8' deep, 50' wide plus 13' on either side. There are two more covered porches flanking a screened porch, each 20'2" x 8" (167 sq. ft .) with a 14' sloped ceiling.
- Opening to one of the rear porches, the private master suite includes a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath.
- Off the large foyer are a formal dining room with built-in cabinetry and a study that could be used as a fourth bedroom.
- The dining room, living room, nook and kitchen flow together, creating an appealing living space.
- The fireplace is gas/ventless.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms with walk-in closets share the third bath and a 272 square foot bonus space could be used as a game room.
- In the slab and crawlspace versions the stair is turned into closet space.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 52269WM (2,796 square feet) and even more with plan 52304WM (3,597 square feet) and 52285WM (1,938 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 516 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 280 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 334 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 626 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick