Country Home Plan With Marvelous Porches
About This Plan
- This traditional country home plan is bedecked with a covered wrap-around front porch which is 8' deep, 50' wide plus 13' on either side. There are two more covered porches flanking a screened porch, each 20'2" x 8" (167 sq. ft .) with a 14' sloped ceiling.
- Opening to one of the rear porches, the private master suite includes a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath.
- Off the large foyer are a formal dining room with built-in cabinetry and a study that could be used as a fourth bedroom.
- The dining room, living room, nook and kitchen flow together, creating an appealing living space.
- The fireplace is gas/ventless.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms with walk-in closets share the third bath and a 361 square foot bonus space could be used as a game room.
- In the slab and crawlspace versions the stair is turned into closet space.
- Related Plans: Get a version with a large center gable with house plan 52320WM. Get more room with house plans 52269WM (2,796 square feet), 52307WM (3,266 square feet), 52304WM (3,597 square feet) and 52285WM (1,938 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 516 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 280 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 334 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 626 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 361 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick