Budget-Friendly Small House Plan
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Here's a budget-friendly house plan with great appeal. The square foundation and standard-dimension room sizes help control costs down while the high ceilings, excellent storage and dreamy sunroom are a joy.
- Up front, the den could easily be a home office or second bedroom.
- The master bath pampers with separate shower, sunny tub and private toilet area.
- The kitchen island connects the entertaining spaces while also offering casual seating along the eating bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,818 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"