About This Plan
- A built-in gazebo on the front corner expands the usable porch area and gives this home plan a unique look.
- The main floor of this plan features 9' high ceilings to add more volume to this already open design.
- Decorative columns define the foyer, but present no visual barrier, from this point you can easily access all areas of the home.
- The spacious living area to the left of this design is great for entertaining and is warmed by the three-sided gas fireplace, all rooms open out onto either the gazebo or covered rear deck.
- The well-appointed master bath is very luxurious and the big walk-in closet features built-in shelving for shoes, linen or sweaters.
- The roof is a truss design with a 7:12 main pitch and a 12:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,506 sq. ft.
- Deck: 448 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss