Bungalow House Plan With Bonus Room With Balcony
About This Plan
- This stylish Northwest bungalow has a grand front porch measuring 35'x8' and a pergola in the back for your outdoor enjoyment. A smaller porch by the family foyer is 18'x6'8". The rear covered patio is 13'x9'8" rounding out your outdoor spaces.
- The formal dining room has a handy butler's pantry and a walk-in pantry close by to aid in entertaining.
- The great room, kitchen and morning room are all open to each other, sharing views of the fireplace.
- In the master suite, the spacious spa-like bathroom has a cozy fireplace between the soaking tub and huge walk-in shower, for the ultimate in pampering.
- Two bedrooms on the upper level share a tub but have their own sink and toilet. The botton one is vaulted with 11' ceilings.
- The bonus space over the 3-car garage also has 11' vaulted ceilings and a large balcony for working on your suntan in private.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 18240BE (2,597 sq. ft.) and house plan 18280BE (2,209 sq. ft.). Remove the garage with house plans 18255BE (2,113 sq. ft.) and 18298BE (2,133 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,039 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 630 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 599 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 4"
- Depth: 72' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1112 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss