Bungalow-Inspired Ranch House Plan with 3 Beds
About This Plan
- Walking through the front door you are drawn through a long foyer.
- To the right is and opening that leads to two additional bedrooms and bathroom.
- To the left a pocket door hides a mudroom that transitions between the garage and the utility room.
- In the back of the house is the great room with a gas fireplace tucked into the corner that can also be enjoyed from the dining room and kitchen.
- Accessed off the great room is the Master Suite which features a generous sized walk-in closet and well appointed bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss