Bungalow with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- We took our two bedroom bungalow plan - 21488DR - and doubled the bedrooms. To gain interior space, we widened the house plan by 4 feet and eliminated the back porch. This allowed for larger bedrooms, a bathroom with a dual-sink vanity and separate shower, a larger kitchen with island, and a more spacious dining room.
- A bonus space above the garage is accesible by a retractable staircase.
- The basement features two bedrooms and a bathroom with oversize shower.
- An oversized family room is ideal for games and media. A few more hidden surprises include a storage closet and cold room under the front porch.
- The suggested stonework on the faзade would truly enhance the grace of this little bungalow.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller home with an unfinished basement with house plan 21488DR (1,281 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,870 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 362 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater