Bungalow with Formal and Informal Spaces
About This Plan
- The core of this home is a pleasant blend of formal and informal gathering areas.
- To the left of the entry is a dining room that is completely open to the kitchen creating a casual eating space for family and friends.
- To the right of the entry, through the double doors, is a formal living room perfect for spending time with guests.
- Straight through the entry hall is the vaulted family room that features a cozy fireplace.
- The owners' suite fills the right side of the house and provides a large walk-in closet, dual vanities and soaking tub.
- Secondary bedrooms fill the left side of the home along with the utility room and the basement stairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,099 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,099 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms