Bungalow with Shed Dormer and Carport
About This Plan
- The front porch has four columns and a shed dormer with two sets of evenly spaced windows above. A carport and a shed dormer with columns matching the porch helps tie the whole package together.
- The front of the home is open left to right. The back has a large family room with a kitchen and a great eating both with built-in seating.
- A flex room off to the side can be used as a fourth bedroom if needed.
- The upstairs gives you three bedrooms with laundry conveniently located to all rooms. The front bedrooms share a bath and the master in back has its own bath with dual vanities.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout and eliminate the carport with house plan 50160PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,198 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,052 sq. ft.
- Carport: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick