Bunkhouse Vacation Getaway
About This Plan
- Only 13'6" wide, this bunkhouse can slip in between the trees minimizing any land clearing needed to get it built.
- The front porch is 4'6" deep and is wide enough for a rocking chair or two.
- Storage cabinets just inside the entry help reduce clutter. There is a full bath there as well with a fridge for drinks.
- The center portion of the home is vaulted and has a kitchenette and a small stove.
- A pocket door takes you to the back of the home where you can sleep up to 8 with 4 bunk beds.
3D View of Main Floor
3D View of Main Floor - Alternate bed layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 559 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 559 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 59 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 13' 6"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 12' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite