About This Plan
- Walk up the front steps of the entry porch and enter the great room with fireplace and vaulted ceiling open to the loft above.
- Enjoy the breakfast room with wrap-around window seat. Its a perfect complement to the kitchen with eat-at bar for four.
- The stacked washer/dryer helps conserve living space as do the economical pantry and supply room.
- The rear grilling porch with cleaning sink is perfect for preparing the day's fish and game.
- Upstairs, the bedroom has a unique ceiling.
- A loft with vaulted ceiling and window seat with book shelves at one end round out the cabin design.
- Related Plan: Need an elevated version? See house plan 59967ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,425 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,016 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 409 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 2"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available