Cabin in the Woods with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This cabin-style home plan features a large covered porch, beneath a grand gable roof, in the front and back of the home.
- The thoughtful floor plan provides a great room and adjoining eat-in kitchen. A fireplace with surrounding built-ins keeps you warm during the winter months and the two-story great room provides a feeling of spaciousness.
- A screened porch just off the dining room is perfect four outdoor meals.
- Situated to the right of the home on the main level sits your master bedroom with access to the back porch, a 4-fixture bath, and a walk-in closet.
- A loft greets you at the top of the stairs and separates two additional bedrooms that share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,225 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,575 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 866 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 4"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss