Captivating 4-Bed House Plan with Open Layout and BBQ Porch
About This Plan
- The protruding, gabled front porch catches your eye, encouraging you to further relish in the exterior details of this 4-bedroom house plan.
- Once past a quiet den and full bathroom near the foyer, the main level opens into one common living space. A fireplace with surrounding built-ins serves as a focal point, and a BBQ porch encourages outdoor dining.
- An oversized kitchen island offers a natural gathering spot when entertaining, and a corner pantry supplies ample storage space.
- Retreat to your second-level, master suite which boasts large windows, a spacious walk-in closet, and a 5-fixture bathroom. Three additional bedrooms reside upstairs, one which includes a full bath, along with the laundry facilities for added convenience.
- A large media room sits atop the 2-car garage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,229 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,431 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,798 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss