Carriage House Plan with Elbow Room
About This Plan
- This 2-car carriage house plan features 792 sq. ft. of living quarters above. With siding exterior and decorative details, this plan is reminiscent of a country barn.
- It would be perfect temporary quarters during construction of your permanent home or it could serve as an in-law apartment, nanny quarters, college student apartment, etc.
- This design features an eat-in kitchen area, a spacious family room, a bathroom and a bedroom with both a clothes closet and storage closet. Two more closets, as well as an oversized pantry, provide maximum storage in minimum space. Laundry appliances could be positioned in the garage adjacent to the mechanical area.
- A shady covered porch is perfect for relaxing with friends. We have shown an outdoor fireplace in our rendering to help you plan your recreational space.
- The garage doors are 7' high x 9' wide.
- Related Plans: Finish the second level later and save money with 20052GA.
- Need a house plan to match? See house plan 20101GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 792 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 792 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick