Casually Elegant 3-Bed Home Plan
About This Plan
- A classic combination of brick and siding never goes out of style, especially when complemented by a timeless floor plan.
- A wide, welcoming porch opens to a vaulted foyer and great room, where a window-flanked fireplace draws all eyes upward.
- An open-railed staircase folds around the formal dining room and rises to the upstairs bedrooms and bath. Below lies the spacious kitchen, where an angled serving bar unites the breakfast and keeping rooms for maximum interaction. The master suite occupies a quiet wing of its own.
- Upstairs, two secondary bedrooms – each with a walk-in closet -- share a divided bathing area. An optional bonus room over the garage gives you expansion possibilities.
- Related Plan: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 710079BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 544 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 254 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 507 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick