Casually Elegant 3-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- Earthy fieldstone and cedar shake accents give this 3-bed house plan a casual elegance. Inside, thoughtful consideration was given to the smart and functional floor plan.
- Guests are greeted with a 2-story foyer which opens to the vaulted great room with fireplace ahead and to the dining room to the left giving the home a circular flow.
- A vaulted breakfast area and keeping room with fireplace adjoining the kitchen give you two more places to enjoy.
- The master suite with a tray ceiling occupies the entire left side of the home.
- Upstairs, two secondary bedrooms – each with a walk-in closet -- share a divided bathing area. An optional bonus room over the garage gives you expansion possibilities.
- Related Plan: Get a side-entry garage with house plan 710257BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,155 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,628 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 527 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 207 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,628 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick