Center Entry House Plan with Great Room
About This Plan
- Gable rooflines blended with a combination of shingle siding and stone all work together to give this traditional ranch a modern touch.
- An L-shaped floor plan with a direct line of access from the kitchen to both the dining and great rooms creates a space large enough for everyday living.
- The bedrooms lie to the left of the entry and include a master suite complete with walk-in closet, corner Jacuzzi tub and dual sinks.
- Two additional bedrooms, both with walk-in closets and access to a Jack and Jill bath are located in front of the home.
- A two-stall garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,129 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,129 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 871 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss