Center-Entry Mountain Ranch
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautifully proportioned, this Mountain house plan has a two car garage on each side of the home to give you a balanced facade.
- Tall, vaulted ceilings top the foyer and huge great room that has a wall of windows at the back end to give you sweeping views of the outdoors.
- The open layout makes the home feel larger.
- Even the study is open but if you want to work with doors shut, a home office is close by with sliding pocket doors and it's own private patio area.
- The master suite is simply gorgeous with a huge amount of space and a lovely double tray ceiling.
- The big soaking tub takes center stage in the master bathroom and the walk-in closet has a spiral staircase down to an exercise room on the optional finished lower level.
- Gain an extra 2,519 square feet of living space by finishing the optional lower level shown with a rec room, magnificent home theater, an exercise room and two more bedrooms.
- There's even a wine cellar and large wet bar for entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,469 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,469 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,519 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 950 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 120' 0"
- Depth: 98' 9"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1159 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12