Charm With Amenities
About This Plan
- This home plan has the exterior of days gone by and an interior that is sure to be in step with today's busy lifestyles.
- A dormer sheds light into the spacious great room that is warmed by a gas fireplace.
- The dining room is highlighted with columns and a double french door.
- The master suite welcomes you with interesting angles, a private porch, large walk-in closet and spa master bath. Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature walk-in closets and share a full bath.
- The heart of this home is the kitchen. This area has an island, walk-in pantry and is fully equipped for cooking and entertaining with a raised snack bar. Steps from the kitchen is an area for outdoor entertaining designed to be used throughout the year with an outdoor fireplace.
- The garage has an area for a workshop or tandem garage, perfect for a third car.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,208 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,208 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss