Charming 2 Bedroom Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Heavy trim, corbels, stone and shingle siding give this ranch home a charming faзade that's sure to be popular to buyers looking for style in a small home plan.
- An open plan featuring a kitchen with central island creates a direct sight line into the adjacent great room and dining room.
- Just off the dining room to the back of the home you'll love the sunroom that has direct access to an outside deck.
- The master suite lies behind the two-stall garage and includes a tray ceiling, a walk-in closet and dual sinks in the bathroom. A second bedroom lies to the front of the home off the entry for maximum privacy, where it has access to the full bath off the hallway. A walk-in closet makes this room perfect for overnight guests or one of the kids.
- The roof pitch is 6:12.
- A two-stall garage completes the plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 89907AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,662 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,662 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 27 sq. ft.
- Deck: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss