Charming 3-Bed Acadian Home Plan with Optional Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This Acadian-Louisiana style house plan has a porch across the front supported by six columns. French doors are centered on the porch and open to the foyer.
- The kitchen has a window over the sink, a huge walk-in pantry, a large island and decorative pine beams on the 11' ceiling.
- The large family room has great views to the rear of the property and is open to the dining room and kitchen. A door opens to the back porch where thee are accommodations for a future outdoor kitchen.
- A fabulous modern master suite has a tray ceiling. The bath has a huge walk-in shower behind the free-standing tub and huge master closet with island.
- The 2-car side-entry garage opens to the rear porch and the mud room with a drop-off area. A barn door opens to reveal the laundry room with storage.
- Stairs by the mud room lead to the bonus room with bath over the garage which giving you expansion possibilities.
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,702 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,702 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 72' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"