Charming 3-Bed Ranch with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This simple, yet charming, 3-bedroom ranch home packs in loads of character, starting with the front porch with stone accents.
- A coat closet rests in the foyer for added convenience, while the heart of the home is located straight ahead. The open floor plan makes the space feel larger, and sliding doors lead to a back deck perfect for grilling.
- The angled, kitchen island includes a snack bar, which serves as a natural gathering spot when entertaining, and the nearby laundry room allows you to multi-task when necessary.
- The master bedroom is privately situated behind the double garage, and features a 4-fixture bath with dual sinks and a walk-in closet.
- A hallway off the foyer leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, which share the full bath that separates them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,571 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,571 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front