Charming 3-Bedroom Southern Charmer House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom house plan gives homeowners a smart layout provided in a cozy footprint, keeping budget in mind. The charming front elevation completes the design.
- A hallway, just off the foyer, leads to two bedrooms separated by a full bath.
- The eat-in kitchen and living room are open to one another, and the adjacent covered porch extends the living space to the out-of-doors.
- Retreat to the rear-facing, master bedroom, which includes a spacious bathroom with a pass-through closet that provides access to the laundry room.
- The forward-facing, double garage includes a storage room, and opens to a mudroom with a coat closet.
- Related Plan: Save money with house plan 860021MCD which has a more rectangular footprint.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,693 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,693 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 273 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 63' 5"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick