Charming 4-Bedroom Cottage Plan for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Ideal for a narrow lot, this charming 4-bedroom home plan features a country-inspired traditional exterior, wraparound front porch with columns, and a dramatic metal roof.
- A bedroom in the front of the home doubles as a quiet study. The versatile great room includes a cozy fireplace.
- The adjacent dining area and kitchen offer ample natural light, an island with seating for three, and a roomy walk-in pantry.
- Your tucked-away main-floor master suite boasts an inviting 4-piece bath with a walk-in shower and a generously sized walk-in closet.
- On the upper level, you’ll find a convenient guest suite with a full bath. Two additional upstairs bedrooms share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,657 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,782 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 837 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 6"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss