Country Cottage with Game Room and Bonus Detached Garage
3 - 4
2 - 3
About This Plan
- High-pitched gables reach for the sky on this country cottage, which adds to the character-rich exterior, along with shakes and vertical siding.
- Once inside, a powder bath is conveniently located in the foyer, and the living room is a few steps further. A den, or home office, overlooks the front porch.
- The eat-in kitchen boasts a prep island with seating for casual meals, and a large, walk-in pantry is close by for easy access. A built-in desk serves as a dedicated workspace near the kitchen.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level, which considers the homeowner's future needs, and includes two closets and a 4-fixture bath.
- Two identical bedrooms can be found on the second level, along with a full bath. A flexible game room can be converted into a bedroom with a bath, if preferred.
- A 2-car garage attaches to the rear of the home, and a detached garage bay serves as a bonus space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 25409TF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,717 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 855 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss