Charming Acadian House Plan with Rear-Facing Garage
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof protects this charming, Acadian house plan, clad in brick and ornamented with wooden shutters for an added touch of character.
- Inside, a coat closet awaits your outdoor gear, and a formal dining room resides to the right. The heart of the home offers open-concept living, with a fireplace nestled in the corner for all to enjoy.
- A rear, covered porch is ideal for outdoor dining, or grilling.
- The largest of the four bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner, and is located towards the rear of the home. The 5-fixture, master bath leads to a sizable, walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms off the front entry share a compartmentalized bath across the hall.
- The 2-car garage offers rear entry, and includes a storage room to conceal lawn equipment and supplies.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 83933JW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,566 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 10"
- Depth: 102' 5"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12