About This Plan
- Sheltered from the elements, an angled porch with four pillars introduces this compact bungalow design. Gables, shutters, and a window box add to the charm of the exterior.
- A walk-in coat closet is found in the foyer, which leads to the living room. Overlooking the backyard, the dining room and kitchen share their space.
- Another walk-in closet provides ample clothes-storage space in the front-facing bedroom. The second bedroom is sited on the other side of the four-fixture bathroom, which contains an oval corner tub and a separate shower.
- The basement of this home can be finished to provide extra living space. Alternate foundations available.
- Related Plans: Gain a third bedroom with house plan 21787DR.
- Get a 2 bedroom version with house plan 21215DR (stone).
- And get an attached garage with house plans 22350DR and 21223DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,006 sq. ft.
- Entry: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 36' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss