Charming Bungalow with Three Bedrooms
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Charming good looks and a big, open layout enhance this Bungalow ranch home.
- To the right of the entry is a set of double doors that open to a den which could also be used as a bedroom if needed.
- Walking past the den, you enter the huge living room with a tray ceiling.
- Living room, dining room and kitchen flow together seamlessly with the only separation coming from the peninsular eating bar in the kitchen.
- Along the back of the house is a hall that provides access through the sliding door to a covered area on the patio.
- On the end of the hall is another bedroom and the owners' suite that features a step-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available