About This Plan
- The simple elegance of this charming cottage home plan will capture your heart. As you enter the foyer, you'll admire the graceful appeal of the eight-inch columns that invite you into the spacious great room.
- Starting the day will be fun for everyone in the quaint breakfast nook with access to the rear grilling porch.
- After everyone is off to work or play, you'll be able to relax upstairs, maybe reading your favorite book on the window seat, or retreating to the master suite with private bath complete with a huge walk-in closet.
- This home plan also features two large bedrooms, loft area, and has ample storage space to suit your needs.
- For an alternate exterior, see house plan 59163ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,559 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,063 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 496 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 4"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick