Charming Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Two gables and a central dormer top the roof of this charming country home plan with a 7'10' deep front porch, perfect for outdoor relaxation.
- The flexible floor plan includes a large room to the left of the foyer that could be used as either a formal dining room or a study.
- Set in a bright, sunny bay, the breakfast nook is open to the kitchen and the family room with its 12' high cathedral ceiling and optional fireplace.
- A first floor master is set off to the right for quiet and privacy.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms and a hall bath are joined by a game room or optional bedroom 4.
- A balcony overlooks the family room below.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 31126D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,963 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,327 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 636 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 84 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 4"
- Depth: 46' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick